Beachy, obvs. A heavy dose of mid-century/retro, somewhat accidentally. A dash of hipster doofus. Anything but cliché. Crazy comfortable (because not even kids want to sleep in bunks). The goal was to create a cool place with something around every corner that grabs your eye and makes you smile. And a pool. You can never go wrong with a pool. The pool rules.
Who wouldn't want to be able to enjoy an entire day (or more) of vacation without leaving the house?
If you want to be knee deep in Cape May or Wildwood or stay in a pristine coastal McMansion, Sunset Chaser probably isn't for you. And that's okay. If you want to escape life's chaos with family or a few friends but still be a short drive or Uber from everything Cape May County has to offer, there's a good chance Sunset Chaser is exactly what you need.
* Central heat and air conditioning
* Ceiling fans in living room and bedrooms
* 55-inch 4K Smart TV in living room
* High-speed Wi-Fi
* Bedroom 1: King (Pack & Play in closet)
* Bedroom 2: Queen and twin (no bunks!)
* Pillows and quilts
* Living room: Fold out twin or sofa (with topper)
* BYO linens and towels
* Dining for up to 6
* Full-size refrigerator and electric range
* Microwave, coffee maker, toaster
* Garbage disposal
* Dishes, glassware, silverware, pots, pans, etc.
* 24x12 above-ground pool
* Hot/cold outdoor shower (6'x4' enclosure)
* Dining set, lounge chairs, lifeguard station
* Grill (starter bag of charcoal included)
* Driveway with room for 4 cars
* Picnic table
* Bar and stools (BYOB)
* Games (cornhole, washers, etc.)
* Ample storage for your bikes, golf clubs, toys
* Automatic garage door opener
* 7-minute walk to Delaware Bay beach
* Short drive to Cape May/Wildwood beaches
* 4 complimentary Cape May beach tags
* 4 beach chairs, cart, and sand toys (in garage)
* Spectacular sunsets nightly
Mattresses, pillows, furniture, TV, kitchenware, small appliances, closet organizers, washer/dryer, pool, outdoor shower, beach chairs and cart - PURCHASED NEW IN 2022!
A Friday-to-Friday summer vacation rental means less shore traffic, more time for the cleaning team to do their thing, smaller crowds at the grocery store, and checkout at noon. Instead of rushing to leave by 10 am, you can sleep in, enjoy breakfast, and take one last walk to the beach before you leave!
Awesome. Just wait until you experience Sunset Chaser in person. Let's start planning your escape.
Follow Sunset Chaser on Facebook and Instagram for photos, updates, and news about events in the Cape May area!
Share your vacation photos and videos on Facebook and Instagram, your pages and ours, and tag us @SunsetChaserNJ!
109 South 8th Street
Del Haven, NJ 08251
Vacation Rental in Cape May County, NJ
Vacation rental owners: Want a professional website that captures your property's vibe and helps you fill your calendar?
Check out Vacay Rental Website Partners!